Is there anyway to support Bryan?

In the latest tech lounge Bryan mentioned he's barely getting by off YouTube with how it's currently going but is there anyway we could help with this?

Comments

• leafflatleafflat Posts: 590
    Patreon? 

Haha I know what you mean, like if there was a way to share our computing resources to help with rendering times or something along that line. 
    S[340]Blind:  Link to YouTube video.
    i7-4770
    MSI Z97s Krait
    Captain 120 White AIO
    16gb RAM
    GTX 1060

• Tech_0neTech_0ne Posts: 276
    Obviously patreon https://www.patreon.com/techcity would be the best way, not sure if he has a Paypal for a one off donation. Maybe send him a tin of baked beans lol. 

Ive been meaning to send him some bits of tech to do a budget build with, I'll get around to that this week. 
    Main Rig:  CPU - i7 4790k | Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z97X | RAM - Corsair LP 16GB (4 x 4GB) | GPU - Asus  GTX 980ti Matrix | Case - InWin 805 | Boot Drive - Samsung 500GB M.2 | Storage - 2 x Sandisk SSD's | PSU - Seasonic M12ii 850 | Display - Qnix QX2710 |  Cooling - NZXT Kraken x61

2nd Rig:  CPU - X5650 | Motherboard - MSI  X58 Pro-E | RAM - 6 x 2GB mix and match | GPU - 2 x Asus GTX 970 turbo in SLI | Case - InWin H-Frame | Boot Drive - Crucial BX100 120GB | Storage - 1TB Seagate | PSU - Corsair CXM 750 | Cooling - Hyper 212 EVO

Laptop: HP Omen 15 |  i5 7300HQ | GTX 1050 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 8GB DDR4

• exturkconnerexturkconner Posts: 366
    Send that boy an air conditioning unit for the love of god.
    Thanked by 1CoalitionGaming
  • dirtboydirtboy Posts: 160
    lol..  His new place will have air conditioning currently still being built
    Tech City army Bro fist!!  
      --- Forum  Moderator ---

• CoalitionGamingCoalitionGaming Posts: 217
    edited March 29
    dirtboy said:
    lol..  His new place will have air conditioning currently still being built
    He is getting a house built, you mean? dang thats good. Unless you mean its like he's waiting on an apartment building or something to be finished. That makes sense too.

Helgaiden
    Rig Specs:
    Codename Red-Beast
    //i7-3770k @ 4.3ghz//EVGA GTX 980ti SC+//16gb G.Skill ARES DDR3 1600//OCZ ModXstream Pro 700w PSU//Intel DZ77GA-70k Mobo//Asus vg248qe 144hz 24" 1080p monitor//Deepcool Captain 240EX AIO on CPU//Corsair H55 + Kraken G10 on GPU//Deepcool Dukase v2 mid-tower case//

• dirtboydirtboy Posts: 160
    i'll rephrase
    he's waiting for the place he's moving into to be built but it's not his place
    Tech City army Bro fist!!  
      --- Forum  Moderator ---

• GirrigGirrig Posts: 44
    Cyclone Debbie should have cooled him a bit haha

If I could afford to do pattern I would but work keeps giving me really inconsistent hours so I'm currently trying to gain some savings incase my hours get cut or something
  • BryanBryan Posts: 244
    Hey guys thanks for thinking about us, really appreciate it.  Things are going ok at the moment, I am just literally pouring all my time into the channel, and it's pretty hard at the moment, but I guess that's my strength... just keep on grinding lol...  Though yeah I will get a new little office soon which I will be renting out from a family member, just waiting on it to be built, but once that happens everything should be a bit more smoother. Just a little worried at the moment as youtubes algorithm seems to be changing very fiercely and seems like views and interaction is going down on not just my tech channel but a heap of others too.... very weird times ahead! stormy weather! look out! (well there actually is stormy weather here at the moment :O)
    Happy New Year's Everyone, here is to an awesome 2017!
    I don't think any of your content will be unmonetized. Its pretty pg13
    i7-4770
    MSI Z97s Krait
    Captain 120 White AIO
    16gb RAM
    GTX 1060

• UngariUngari Posts: 278
    You should be OK as long as you don't mention the Illuminati or other Truth.
    Eventually, these advertisers will come back once YouTube/Google cracks down on the Alternative News community which is who is targeted here, not Tech.
  • MutohMutoh Posts: 4
    edited April 6
    Mobile issues. Will edit response in a bit.

leafflat said:
    I don't think any of your content will be unmonetized. Its pretty pg13
    IIRC the issue is that a lot of advertisers are leaving youtube in general and that effects a lot of channels and not just offensive ones.

edited April 6
    I'm aware. YouTube isn't just going to let them leave, they'll find a way to demonetize controversial content and the advertisers are going to come back. YouTube is arguably being watched more then TV these days. Companies aren't just going to walk away from advertising on it forever. They will come back when they're satisfied that YouTube has been taking precautions to not let there ads run on content they don't approve of. 

Google isn't going to let YouTube die like this. This isn't the end, there might be a rough patch but it's not going to go away. If the payment of content creators leaves, then the content leaves, then YouTube dies. Not gonna happen.

i7-4770
    MSI Z97s Krait
    Captain 120 White AIO
    16gb RAM
    GTX 1060

• BryanBryan Posts: 244
    Thanks for the support lately guys, it really means a lot to me, especially with youtube's algorithm change which is literally killing a lot of medium sized channels like mine off :(
    Happy New Year's Everyone, here is to an awesome 2017!
  • PetrichorPetrichor Posts: 146
    edited April 12
    Guys you can support Bry on this url too  http://techcity.tv/fundraisers/support-tech-yes-city-help-us-grow-together/    
    It can be a one time support or a weekly/monthly thing, it goes directly to Bryan's paypal account.
    “All humans die but few have lived.”
    www.milunkukalj.uk
    -->Tech City Forum Administrator <--