Does anyone else collect GPU's? Or is it just my Sickness????

I don't know what it is. But whenever I see a rare or different GPU out in my used hunting I pick it up only if it's the right price. I have been collecting and testing these bad boys up for about a year and a half now. I don't know what it is, a lot of these GPU's on the table I have no connection with, but the way they look and breathe is just so interesting to me. To think about all the frames these cards have pushed out really makes you think. Right now I have 3 V5800's mining and a few other misc cards like a 1070, 380, and a few 560's in service as well. If you have a collection I would love to see them

Once upon a time I purchased a IBUYPOWER PC for 1000$. It didn't meet my expectations. I was doing a lot of research and ventured into a new thing called "overclocking" and how you could get FREE performance. I did more research and I found a overclocking guide from Tech YES City or Bryan as some may know him. It was on overclocking the AMD AM3+ CPU's Like the 8350 & 8320. I had two other tabs open for a tutorial on overclocking the FX chips from JaysTwoCents and Crit TV or "Logan". These guys felt boring and not relatable, however when I saw Brian's suit in the reflection then something odd happened. I don't know what but something clicked. I changed that day, binge watching EVERY single video of Brian I could. Learning about hardware and the tricks of the trade. It felt like I could relate a lot, especially since this period was the most stressful of my life, but Brian's quirky fun roughing used parts got me through EACH day. I would sit on the floor with my IBUYPOWER PC for hours accomplishing nothing but having too much fun moving parts, removing things, changing fan directions, overclocking, looking for things to improve and more, all while I had Brian building PC's in the back round on my TV. I then started along my PC building journeys with a X58 system I put together for $158. That PC would give me over 25 More FPS in ALL of my games and then some. Then my hunger for hardware grew and I branched into collecting and testing all kinds of hardware on my YouTube Channel specifying in graphics cards.

I then found a E-Waste recycling center by mistake where I score hardware at for nothing at all. I returned every week for multiple months always buying something. Then I ended up getting a job there due to my dedication and honesty. All thanks to Bryan and my drive to find deals. And that's ALL! Check the channel if you like www.youtube.com/c/icebergs

Comments

• leafflatleafflat Posts: 628
    What's that pink one?
    S[340]Blind:  Link to YouTube video.
    i7-4770
    MSI Z97s Krait
    Deepcool Captain 120 White AIO
    16gb RAM
    Asus Strix Gtx 1080

• IceBergsIceBergs Posts: 113
    leafflat said:
    What's that pink one?
    It's a custom painted one I made for a project of mine. It's a GTX 560. I'm on my laptop and don't have the pictures I took of it alone but you can see it alright in this one 

Once upon a time I purchased a IBUYPOWER PC for 1000$. It didn't meet my expectations. I was doing a lot of research and ventured into a new thing called "overclocking" and how you could get FREE performance. I did more research and I found a overclocking guide from Tech YES City or Bryan as some may know him. It was on overclocking the AMD AM3+ CPU's Like the 8350 & 8320. I had two other tabs open for a tutorial on overclocking the FX chips from JaysTwoCents and Crit TV or "Logan". These guys felt boring and not relatable, however when I saw Brian's suit in the reflection then something odd happened. I don't know what but something clicked. I changed that day, binge watching EVERY single video of Brian I could. Learning about hardware and the tricks of the trade. It felt like I could relate a lot, especially since this period was the most stressful of my life, but Brian's quirky fun roughing used parts got me through EACH day. I would sit on the floor with my IBUYPOWER PC for hours accomplishing nothing but having too much fun moving parts, removing things, changing fan directions, overclocking, looking for things to improve and more, all while I had Brian building PC's in the back round on my TV. I then started along my PC building journeys with a X58 system I put together for $158. That PC would give me over 25 More FPS in ALL of my games and then some. Then my hunger for hardware grew and I branched into collecting and testing all kinds of hardware on my YouTube Channel specifying in graphics cards.

I then found a E-Waste recycling center by mistake where I score hardware at for nothing at all. I returned every week for multiple months always buying something. Then I ended up getting a job there due to my dedication and honesty. All thanks to Bryan and my drive to find deals. And that's ALL! Check the channel if you like www.youtube.com/c/icebergs

• Jumper118Jumper118 Posts: 210
    edited June 13

• PetrichorPetrichor Posts: 147
    edited June 14
    Woow, nice collection guys! And yes, that is a form of sickness, i had that sickness before  :p
    “All humans die but few have lived.”
    www.milunkukalj.uk
    -->Tech City Forum Administrator <--
  • NellyNelsonNellyNelson Posts: 207
    why oh why arnt those bad boys mining. lol

• Jumper118Jumper118 Posts: 210
    i have been mining on 3 rx480 for 2 months already 
  • leafflatleafflat Posts: 628
    Have you made a lot of money?
    S[340]Blind:  Link to YouTube video.
    i7-4770
    MSI Z97s Krait
    Deepcool Captain 120 White AIO
    16gb RAM
    Asus Strix Gtx 1080

• PetrichorPetrichor Posts: 147
    Jumper118 said:
    i have been mining on 3 rx480 for 2 months already 
    What currency do you mine and how's it going? 
    “All humans die but few have lived.”
    www.milunkukalj.uk
    -->Tech City Forum Administrator <--