Really cool review video must watch do it!!!!

dirtboydirtboy Posts: 161
edited July 7 in General Discussion
another awesome video  done by one of  our members IceBergs

very informative video check it out!!!

enjoy

Tech City army Bro fist!!  
  --- Forum  Moderator ---

Thanked by 1Petrichor

Comments

• IceBergsIceBergs Posts: 113
    Thanks for that! You didn't have to do that!!!
    Once upon a time I purchased a IBUYPOWER PC for 1000$. It didn't meet my expectations. I was doing a lot of research and ventured into a new thing called "overclocking" and how you could get FREE performance. I did more research and I found a overclocking guide from Tech YES City or Bryan as some may know him. It was on overclocking the AMD AM3+ CPU's Like the 8350 & 8320. I had two other tabs open for a tutorial on overclocking the FX chips from JaysTwoCents and Crit TV or "Logan". These guys felt boring and not relatable, however when I saw Brian's suit in the reflection then something odd happened. I don't know what but something clicked. I changed that day, binge watching EVERY single video of Brian I could. Learning about hardware and the tricks of the trade. It felt like I could relate a lot, especially since this period was the most stressful of my life, but Brian's quirky fun roughing used parts got me through EACH day. I would sit on the floor with my IBUYPOWER PC for hours accomplishing nothing but having too much fun moving parts, removing things, changing fan directions, overclocking, looking for things to improve and more, all while I had Brian building PC's in the back round on my TV. I then started along my PC building journeys with a X58 system I put together for $158. That PC would give me over 25 More FPS in ALL of my games and then some. Then my hunger for hardware grew and I branched into collecting and testing all kinds of hardware on my YouTube Channel specifying in graphics cards.

I then found a E-Waste recycling center by mistake where I score hardware at for nothing at all. I returned every week for multiple months always buying something. Then I ended up getting a job there due to my dedication and honesty. All thanks to Bryan and my drive to find deals. And that's ALL! Check the channel if you like www.youtube.com/c/icebergs

• ChrondoChrondo Posts: 2
    Go Raiders!

Great vid man
    Rig Specs:
    FapStation®
    Xeon E3 1231v3 | Asus z97m Pro4 mATX | 16gb Corsair DDR3 2133 | nVidia GTX 1080 Ti Founder
    Samsung 850 Evo 500g | 2x WD 2TB 1x WD 3TB | Dell S2417DG G-SYNC | HTC Vive | Win 10 x64
    --------------------------