The Illusion of Choice..

Greetings, Salutations, all. 
I am currently on holiday at my grandparents house and doing some lovely updates for them at the moment.
Yesterday I built my grandpa a ryzen 3 1300x system with a gtx 1050ti (so I can do some bf1 whilst visiting). My only current device at the moment is my 2014 Macbook Pro I purchased when I started uni and I have not updated since :( on account of buying too many guitar pedals.
This morning after overclocking the ryzen sku to a lovely 4.0ghz (sorta stable.. some crash on Aida 64) they've offered to buy me a new machine for my upcoming birthday.
my problem is... woe.. what to choose....
my thinking has been working towards these 3 builds - https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/Sarevok1997/saved/#view=x3dxYJ for the past year for separate purpose across my house..
but
this throws a spanner in the works...
please help me TechYesCityforums you're my only hope..

Comments

• leafflatleafflat Posts: 628
    edited November 10
    First of all I think you need to find your budget. Those builds are over the place.

The first and second one actually have graphics cards but have a 1200$ difference.
    The second two are completely missing graphics cards. 

Maybe take some time to research what will fit in your budget before throwing together (IMO) pretty random parts with no end goal.
    S[340]Blind:  Link to YouTube video.
    i7-4770
    MSI Z97s Krait
    Deepcool Captain 120 White AIO
    16gb RAM
    Asus Strix Gtx 1080