tech-city-donate

Hello Yes Men & Women! :)

We are moving EVERYTHING to a new much better community system so please go register, create your profile and let's build even better TYC community!

You can chat, sell, buy, advertise, create pages, groups, events, use forum and tons more!

URL: https://techcity.tv/community/

P.S. We are still setting everything up so please bare with us!
P.P.S. Please go and REGISTER, you need to do it because we can't transfer you automatically, the differences between systems are huge so we all need to do it manually, it only takes a few seconds :)

Intel QH73 2.3 GHZ ES CPU

first of all sorry for my bad english . i have  msi z170a  pc mate motherboard and intel QH73 es cpu my pc won't start can you tell me what bios Version i need to downgrade to start my pc with this engineering sample cpu  i tried 2-3 bios file but i fail so i need your help <span>:anguished:</span>

Comments

• BryanBryan Posts: 268
    Sometimes you need to try the real early bioses, though problem is, that those bioses can only work with particular memory, so its one of those luck of the draw things with engineers samples, it is best to find combinations that work before hand and then mimic those, that's what i find works the best.
    Happy New Year's Everyone, here is to an awesome 2017!