tech-city-donate

Hello Yes Men & Women! :)

We are moving EVERYTHING to a new much better community system so please go register, create your profile and let's build even better TYC community!

You can chat, sell, buy, advertise, create pages, groups, events, use forum and tons more!

URL: https://techcity.tv/community/

P.S. We are still setting everything up so please bare with us!
P.P.S. Please go and REGISTER, you need to do it because we can't transfer you automatically, the differences between systems are huge so we all need to do it manually, it only takes a few seconds :)

GD900 Thermal Paste

heres a quickie for everyone: GD900 thermal paste from aliexpress. I know TechYesCity has covered aliexpress coolers, but he hasnt done thermal pastes from there? have a missed a video somewhere? I saw the one on using other things for paste (tomato sauce, vegemite etc), however GD900 has a Thermal Conductivity of 4.8 watts per meter kelvin, and a lot of the russian youtube channels do show it 1 degree worse than arctic coolers MX-4.

At AUD$6.50 for 30grams of thermal paste.. and only being 1 degree or so worse than MX-4. Sounds too good to be true.. so, is it? I brought a 30 gram syringe because.. well, I ran out. TechYesCity, your down the gold coast? I'm in browns plains(Logan), so your not far... do you mind testing this out, cause I'm dying to know if this was a good purchase. I dont mind dropping it down to the studio.