tech-city-donate

Hello Yes Men & Women! :)

We are moving EVERYTHING to a new much better community system so please go register, create your profile and let's build even better TYC community!

You can chat, sell, buy, advertise, create pages, groups, events, use forum and tons more!

URL: https://techcity.tv/community/

P.S. We are still setting everything up so please bare with us!
P.P.S. Please go and REGISTER, you need to do it because we can't transfer you automatically, the differences between systems are huge so we all need to do it manually, it only takes a few seconds :)

How to check the MoBo manufacturer

Does anyone know how to find the motherboard manufacturer information on an unknown H55 (probably) series motherboard?
I've tried the windows info route and even the cmd route, but it shows up "To be filled by OEM"
Even after physically inspecting the motherboard, i couldn't find the manufacturer's information and i don't even have the motherboard  box and documents as the PC was prebuilt and the makers refuse to provide any information.

The reason for me to find the MoBo information is to upgrade the bios so that i can overclock my i5 760 as my current bios version seriously limits the clocks ratio to 28.

P.S. : The motherboard is of Mini ATX formfactor

PC specs:
Intel i5 760 2.8 Ghz
GTX 1050ti 4gb
Samsung 6gb(4+2) DDR3 1600Mhz (1333 Mhz)