tech-city-donate

Hello Yes Men & Women! :)

We are moving EVERYTHING to a new much better community system so please go register, create your profile and let's build even better TYC community!

You can chat, sell, buy, advertise, create pages, groups, events, use forum and tons more!

URL: https://techcity.tv/community/

P.S. We are still setting everything up so please bare with us!
P.P.S. Please go and REGISTER, you need to do it because we can't transfer you automatically, the differences between systems are huge so we all need to do it manually, it only takes a few seconds :)

I need PC upgrade help

Hi guys, I really want to be able to game on my pc but its just too old and I'm not sure where to start in terms of upgrading it. 
My budget is no bigger than $350 but I'm willing to go under if possible. 

My current specs are: 
Processor: AMD A10-5800K APU
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7660D
Memory: Corsair XMS3 DDR3 2x4GB 
Mother Board: GIGABYTE F2A75M-D3H

[Issues]
At the moment, whenever I try and play a game my entire computer shuts off within a few minutes. I've looked up temporary fixes online and lowered my maximum processor state (under advanced power options) which worked for a while but no longer does.  Some USB devices occasionally don't work as well so if the best option for me is to replace the Mother Board then I don't mind. 

I would really appreciate some help as I am very new to all of this stuff. Thank you.

Comments

• So basics. You don't seem to have dedicated graphics card, so that would be first and simplest update, but those problems with shutting down, would tell that you have problem with power suply and/or cooling. 
    You could try replacing thermal paste at first if shutting down will be fixed .