tech-city-donate

Hello Yes Men & Women! :)

We are moving EVERYTHING to a new much better community system so please go register, create your profile and let's build even better TYC community!

You can chat, sell, buy, advertise, create pages, groups, events, use forum and tons more!

URL: https://techcity.tv/community/

P.S. We are still setting everything up so please bare with us!
P.P.S. Please go and REGISTER, you need to do it because we can't transfer you automatically, the differences between systems are huge so we all need to do it manually, it only takes a few seconds :)

hello need help should i get z400 and w3580 for 130 euro or x99 mb and look for cpu and ddr4 ram ?

hello need help should i get z400 and w3580  for 130 euro or x99 mb and look for cpu and ddr4 ram ? i have a chance to get x99 mb for 100 euro is it a good deal and what cpu i shoud look for ir? and ddr4 ram is super xpensive and i have ddr3 32 gb maby i shoud get z400 and the cpu? pc will be just for playing games at 1440p and maby video work

Comments

• exturkconnerexturkconner Posts: 446
    x99 cpu's are pretty expensive and hard to find good bang for the buck. x58 and x79 are better value propositions and frankly with ddr 4 being so stupidly priced right now if you can avoid it you probably should avoid it.
  • hello need help should i get z400 and w3580  for 130 euro or x99 mb and look for cpu and ddr4 ram ? i have a chance to get x99 mb for 100 euro is it a good deal and what cpu i shoud look for ir? and ddr4 ram is super xpensive and i have ddr3 32 gb maby i shoud get z400 and the cpu? pc will be just for playing games at 1440p and maby video work
    IMO I would grab a Mobo that is capable of overclocking so you could make the best with the x58 xeons, you might have to spend more than 130 euro for a mobo and x5650 (for instance), but you'll get much more longevity with it.